Debra Hunter is an artist, photographer and craftsperson. Her art, primarily painting along with fibre art, is nature based and inspired by the natural areas of Alberta and British Columbia (Canada). Paintings explore natural places while fibre art explores using natural ; some dyes have origins where they were once plants growing in gardens, on the prairies and in the forests. Trees and plants are a reoccurring subject matter, as is the strong use of color, line and pattern. Debra resides in Red Deer, Alberta in addition to Pender Island, BC and Lac Ste. Anne County, AB.
– interested in participating in gallery shows
– sells to individuals
– ships within Canada – payment methods Paypal and cash (in person)
List of Products:
– landscape and nature paintings on canvas
– landscape and nature paintings on panel
– watercolor landscape and nature paintings
– stitched and beaded fibre art images
“Handmade in Canada” , www.handmade-canada.com , is an online community profiling Canadian artists, artisans, writers, musicians and growers. Please click HERE if you are interested in being profiled on the new site.